Thursday, November 28, 2013

My AWESOME college sistah MILLY


Happy Birthday Milly!!!! I want everyone to know how AWESOME Milly is to me. We met at UCSD and became inseparable in college. I don't think I would have survived college without her. We always joke around that I use to stalk her in class. She would sit at different places in the large lecture halls and I would always find her at the end of the class. We instantly became Besties. We spend all night talking to each other. We went everywhere together. She was so generous with me. I became part of her family. Her family would throw parties and I was always invited. I felt so loved by her and her family. She made me feel important and very very special.

Even though I don't see her often bc I don't live in San Diego anymore....we have this solid friendship that is everlasting. When I see her, we can pick up our friendship from where we left off. I love her so much!!!! She is one AWESOME and special person in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment